A press conference "ICT Week Uzbekistan - 2022" dedicated to the week of information and communication technologies was held
AIMC held a press conference with the Minister for the Development of Information Technologies Sherzod Shermatov.
The Week of information and communication technologies "ICTWeek Uzbekistan", which will be held on October 24-27, 2022 in Samarkand, is organized in order to further stimulate the development of information and communication technologies, the information security and software market, the transformation of Uzbekistan into a regional IT hub, demonstrating the achievements, opportunities and advantages achieved as a result of the introduction of the digital economy in the republic and e-government systems, as well as discussions of practical results and development trends in the field.
The new Silk Road Samarqand International Tourist Center will become a meeting place for large foreign and local companies, where students will present their new technological solutions.
The ICT Week "ICTWEEK 2022" has been held annually since 2004. Over the past 18 years, this event has traditionally combined a number of specialized events into a single format.
The following events will be held within the framework of the ICT Week:
- ICTWEEK Uzbekistan Summit is an event aimed at discussing the results achieved and reforms in the field of information technology in the Republic of Uzbekistan;
– Digital Eurasia Forum aimed at discussing key issues and reforms in the field of information technology;
– ICTEXPO exhibition — demonstration of national and international developments and achievements in the field of ICT;
- "BPO Summit" - where leading international IT companies will share their experience in outsourcing business processes.
- "IT Education Summit" - where participants will discuss the implementation of world experience in the field of IT education
"CIO SUMMIT" is a meeting of government organizations and NGOs in the field of ICT.
Also the week includes:
- Regular joint meeting of the Council of Heads of Communications Administrations of the Regional Commonwealth in the field of Communications and the Information Coordination Council of the CIS Member States (dedicated to the 30th anniversary of the Council meeting);
- Regular meeting of heads of ministries and departments responsible for the ICT sector of the member States of the Organization of Turkic States;
- Seminar of the International Telecommunication Union for the CIS countries on the topic "Development of digital ecosystems through digital transformation".
More than 100 foreign and local companies are expected to participate in the ICTEXPO exhibition, which will be held on a total area of 4000 sq. m.
The event will be attended by more than 60 large foreign companies - Meta, Plug and Play, Nokia, ZTE, Huawei, Innotech, Yandex, Uzcard, Payme, Uzbektelecom, Uzinfocom, Unicon Astana hub and residents of the Hi-Tech Park and IT Park of the Republic of Belarus, as well as local large companies.
"The ICT Week organized in Samarkand is a platform for training, professional development, knowledge exchange and knowledge exchange for all representatives of the IT sector and the youth of our country who are interested in this field. Therefore, we invite everyone to take an active part in this event," Minister for the Development of Information and Communication Technologies Sherzod Shermatov said at the conference.
At today's press conference there was a lot of detailed information about the preparation for the week. In turn, bloggers and journalists were able to ask all their questions and get answers to them. interested in journalism and blogging.
Source: Mininfocom Press Center